Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, south indian style brussel sprouts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brussels Sprouts & More Delivered To Your Door. Convenient Delivery When You Want It. Get Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered.
South Indian style Brussel Sprouts is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. South Indian style Brussel Sprouts is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have south indian style brussel sprouts using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian style Brussel Sprouts:
- Make ready Brussel Sprouts
- Prepare medium red onion
- Take green chilli
- Make ready vegetable oil
- Get mustard seeds
- Prepare Split bengal gram/chana dal
- Take curry leaves
- Get astafoetida/hing
- Get turmeric powder
- Make ready Salt
Brussel sprouts is the member of the Gemmifera group of cabbages. It provides high level of Vitamin C, sulforaphane antioxidants. When these key elements are combined, they protect the body against viral infections and Cancer. Brussel Sprouts are similar to small cabbage but has strong flavor.
Instructions to make South Indian style Brussel Sprouts:
- Chopped all the brussel sprouts. Also chopped the onion and slit the green chilies.
- Boil the chopped sprouts with salt for 10-15 minutes. Separate the boiled sprouts from water.
- In the pan heat oil and add mustard seeds. Then add chana dal and curry leaves. Then add astofoedia and green chilies.
- Then add onion and saute well. Add some salt and turmeric powder and saute until onion turns golden brown.
- Then add boiled sprouts and mix them very well.
- Now cover the pan with a lid and cook for 10 minutes. In between stir often. Taste the salt. Serve it with steamed rice.
When combined with spices and stir fried this sabzi makes a great dish to go along with Phulkas. The addition of garam masala along with ginger and garlic makes the Brussel Sprouts Sabzi truly delectable. Serve the Indian Spiced Brussel Sprouts Sabzi along with Phulka, Sindhi Kadhi and steamed rice for lunch or a. This is one of those veggies that’s rarely made in Indian style. Brussels sprouts is a veggie that belongs to the same species as that of cabbage and comes with lot of health benefits including antioxidant support.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food south indian style brussel sprouts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com