Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, restaurant style instant pot bbq sausage. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Browse Products & Get Recipes Ideas That Are Quick & Easy. Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage. Goes well with any and all traditional BBQ side dishes!
Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have restaurant style instant pot bbq sausage using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage:
- Make ready 1/2 package “Zumos Party Time Smoked Sausage Links” (6 Links); Sliced
- Get 1 cup “Sweet Baby Ray’s Original” BBQ Sauce
- Take 3 tbl Grape Jelly
- Prepare 1/2 cup water
A perfect summer meal with tons of flavor. Get the SLOW COOKER recipe here. Instant Pot Smoked Sausage Country Boil (video) Close and secure the lid. Make sure the vent is turned to SEALING.
Steps to make Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage:
- In your Instant Pot, combine BBQ sauce, water, and grape jelly – whisk well (add more water if it looks too thick to avoid a burn warning!)
- Slice 6 Zumos Smoked Sausage Links (at an angle to be fancy)
- Add sliced sausage to instant pot
- Mix well and again, add more water if it’s too thick!
- Lock the lid on your Instant Pot and set to Manual Pressure Cook, High, for 10 minutes
- Natural or quick release and voila!
Unstuffed Instant Pot stuffed pepper casserole – same great flavors but way easier to make than the traditional method. Instant Pot lasagna soup is a great year round meal that is a game changer for us. Never again will I mess with messy floppy noodles that I have to boil ahead of time. One pot meals with noodles, protein and cheese all mixed together is where it’s at y’all! This Instant Pot BBQ sauce is so finger-lickin’ good!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food restaurant style instant pot bbq sausage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com