Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy rice porridge with salmon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Rice Porridge with Salmon is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Rice Porridge with Salmon is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy rice porridge with salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Rice Porridge with Salmon:
- Take Water
- Take fillet Lightly-salted salmon
- Make ready rice bowl worth Plain cooked rice
- Take Mushrooms of your choice (I used shimeji mushrooms)
- Prepare roughly 10 cm worth Japanese leek
- Prepare to 6 Mitsuba
- Take Egg
- Get Mentsuyu
- Get Mirin (to spread on salmon before heating)
Steps to make Easy Rice Porridge with Salmon:
- Brush mirin on the salmon. Grill well on both sides. Also refer to.
- Shred shimeji mushrooms. Thinly slice the Japanese leek diagonally. Cut the mitsuba into 2cm. Beat the eggs. Rinse rice in a colander, then drain.
- Add water into an earthen pot. Add the mentsuyu, Japanese leek, and shimeji mushrooms. Bring to a boil, and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. Add the drained rice.
- Here’s the finished salmon. They’re actually tasty as it is. Remove any skin and bones. Flake and add to the pot from Step 3. Mix well.
- Stir in the eggs. Turn the heat off immediately. Scatter mitsuba to finish. Serve directly from the pot while it’s still hot.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy rice porridge with salmon recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com