Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken biryani. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken biryani recipe with video & step-by-step photos. Biryani is one of the most amazing royal delicacies introduced to Indians by the Mughals. Since then it has been much popular and is. #chickenbiryani #kalyanibiryani #biryanirecipe chicken biryani, biryani recipe, chicken biryani Simple chicken biryani for beginners
Chicken biryani is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken biryani is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken biryani using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken biryani:
- Prepare 4 chicken thighs each cut into 2 pieces
- Take Yogurt
- Make ready 1 tbs masala
- Get 1 tbs garlic ginger paste
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp paprika
- Make ready 1 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare 1 tsp chili powder
- Prepare 1 tbs vinegar
- Make ready 1 tbs lemon juice
- Take leaves Bay
- Make ready 2 cardamom
- Prepare 3 Cloves
- Prepare Salt and pepper
- Get 1 onion finely chopped
- Get Spring onion and Parsely for garnish
- Get 1 cup basmati rice rinsed and soaked for 20 minutes
- Get Stock or water
- Get 4 tbs sunflower oil
- Get cubes Potato
Chicken Biryani – a highly aromatic and well-seasoned one-pot dish originally from India that has a perfect balance of chicken meat, rice and veggies that’s going to excite and linger on your taste buds. Making a chicken biryani is a lengthy. Biryani is a classic Indian dish that is often served at weddings and celebrations. However, it is a common dish to occasionally be made at home for dinner.
Instructions to make Chicken biryani:
- Marinate chicken in a mix of yogurt, chilipowder,cinnamon,masala,ginger garlic paste,turmeric and cinnamon,paprika,lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper for 1/2 an hour.
- In a large pot, heat oil and add the spices ; masala, cinnamon, bayleaves cardamom and cloves.
- On high hight, add the chicken and fry on both sides untill golden then add all the rest of yogurt and. Cover and reduce heat (low heat) untill half done (for around 15 minutes). Then add potato cubes and stir.
- Add the rice with the rest of the spices, then add water or stock and bring to boil. Then cover untill well cooked.
- Serve hot with Riata. And garnish with Parsely and spring onions
This stovetop version of the well-known Indian rice dish is made with chicken and seasoned with turmeric and ginger. Ready for the table in under an hour. This chicken biryani recipe has been one of the most requested reader recipes and I’m so excited to share it with you today. I had never made chicken biryani before I decided to share this recipe. This chicken biryani recipe is easy and delicious.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken biryani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com