Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bulgogi style tri-tip. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have bulgogi style tri-tip using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip:
- Get 3-4 pound tri-tip, cut into 2-inch wide strips
- Make ready For the marinade:
- Make ready 1 cup lite or low sodium soy sauce
- Get 1/2 cup sugar
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Make ready 3 Tablespoons water
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons minced garlic, to taste
- Prepare 2 green onions, chopped
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon distilled white vinegar or 1/4 cup apple sauce as a tenderizer
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Get 1 Tablespoon neutral oil
Steps to make Bulgogi Style Tri-Tip:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir or whisk until sugar is dissolved. Some soy sauces are saltier than others. If your marinade’s too salty, try adding 1 teaspoonful of water at a time to dilute the saltiness to taste. Keep in mind as you’re tasting, though, that the juices from the meat will also dilute the flavors.
- Let the meat marinate for at least 1 hour. 3 to 6 hours or so ideally. 90 minutes before you’re going to grill it, take it out of the fridge to bring the meat up to room temp. Meat almost always cooks better at room temp. (I mean, unless it’s a crazy hot or crazy cold day, of course…)
- Grill over a pre-heated medium grill for about 3 minutes per side for something medium rare-ish. (And on these really chunky strips, when I say side, I mean all four of them.)
- Let the meat rest for 7 to 10 minutes before slicing.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bulgogi style tri-tip recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com