Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, zaatar wheat bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Find Deals on Honey Wheat Bread in Groceries on Amazon. Mix water, yeast, salt, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, olive oil, and corn oil; mix using your hands, adding more whole wheat flour if needed, until dough holds together.
Zaatar wheat bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Zaatar wheat bread is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zaatar wheat bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zaatar wheat bread:
- Take 1 cup wheat flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1 tbsn curd
- Get 1/2 cup warm water to knead
- Take 1 tbsn olive oil for dough
- Prepare 1/2 cup readymade zaatar
- Make ready 1/2 cup olive oil
- Make ready To taste Some salad of your choice
Whisk the buttermilk, melted butter and egg together in a. If you never tried zaatar bread, you’ve been missing out on something very delicious from middle Or if you never baked zaatar bread, this is a good time to try. Since the preparation is pretty simple and. Crispy, flaky cracker like bread infused with fresh za’atar (similar to Nutritional Information.
Steps to make Zaatar wheat bread:
- First take 1 cup of wheat flour in a bowl then add in baking soda,salt and curd and mix well..now add warm water and knead the dough..now cover and keep in a warm place
- After few minutes dough will be soft…again punch the dough with olive oil…make small dough balls and keep it ready.now take zaatar mix..now add olive oil…and give a mix,now make flat bread and put on the heated pan…roast one side…and turn (pic3)
- Now add zaatar or zaatar with cheese,cover the pan for few minutes
- Now fold into half… serve hot with salad.enjoy😋 Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for more amazing recipes.
Zaatar Bread, aka Manoushe or Manakish, is a popular flatbread from the middle east. The bread can be prepared with pizza dough and is then topped with a zaatar seasoning paste before being baked in high heat for a short time. Manakish Zaatar is a traditional Lebanese variety of pita bread spiced with Zaatar. This Middle Eastern delicacy is similar to a pizza, made of soft pita base topped with zaatar spice mix. Zaatar spice mix is a slightly sour spice which is a mixture of sumac berries (dried and powdered), thyme, oregano, sesame seeds and some salt.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food zaatar wheat bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com