That’s the Dish About Phyllo cheese pie🧀 (Egyptian Goulash) that you can practice at home. You can share it with your friends or family. With any luck this Phyllo cheese pie🧀 (Egyptian Goulash) dish short article can make a whole lot of scrumptious dishes in this world, so that various dishes are developed from all over the globe. In each nation, naturally, has a various dish. Although the name of the meal is the very same, I make certain the dish is various.
It never ever injures to attempt a range of basic cooking dishes. Besides overcoming dullness, food preparation in the house can certainly ensure food hygiene.
In this article, we will supply a write-up regarding the Phyllo cheese pie🧀 (Egyptian Goulash) recipe.
This easy as well as useful Phyllo cheese pie🧀 (Egyptian Goulash) food preparation dish can be a motivation for your everyday menu.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, phyllo cheese pie🧀 (egyptian goulash). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Phyllo cheese pie🧀 (Egyptian Goulash) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Phyllo cheese pie🧀 (Egyptian Goulash) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Egyptian goulash is sure different than the goulash you know, super flaky, buttery sheets of Phyllo dough recipes are always great for emergency dinners at my home. The most desirable one among my Egyptian community is one that is stuffed with Basterma and Parmesan or Romano cheese. Okay, so I love phyllo dough but I was always intimidated to work with it because of how delicate it is.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook phyllo cheese pie🧀 (egyptian goulash) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Phyllo cheese pie🧀 (Egyptian Goulash):
- Get 16 pieces cut Phyllo dough 8 pieces down and 8 pieces up
- Make ready 1/2 cup Romy cheese
- Take 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup cut Black olives
- Take 1 cup milk
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp Melted butter
Our family friend is Egyptian, and I. A crispy, flaky, golden phyllo meat pie recipe! An easy dinner or holiday dish with a big wow factor! Today, it’s a treat straight from my mother’s kitchen: phyllo meat pie recipe (aka Egyptian goulash).
This Is To Make Phyllo cheese pie🧀 (Egyptian Goulash):
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay the thawed phyllo dough sheets between two lightly damp kitchen towels. Cut the phyllo dough depends on the size of your baking tray.
- Now, to assemble the phyllo pie, lay three to seven sheets of phyllo dough on the bottom of a lightly greased 9 1/2 x 13 x 2 1/4 inch baking pan. Fold any excess dough in. Brush the top phyllo sheet very generously with the melted butter and oil mixture. Repeat this step as you lay three to seven sheets of phyllo at a time in the baking pan until you have used up 1/2 of the phyllo sheets.
- Now, as you have a nice base for your pie, spread the grated romy cheese, cheddar mozzarella and olives filling evenly on top of the last phyllo sheet.
- Layer the remaining sheets on top of the cheese repeating the same process as before (again, three to seven sheets at a time, fold excess phyllo and butter the top sheet) until the phyllo sheets are used up. Brush the top sheet very generously with the butter and olive oil mixture. With a sharp knife, cut the phyllo pie into 12 squares. Season the prepared milk and egg mixture with salt and pepper and pour evenly over the pie.
- Place the phyllo cheese pie on the middle rack of the 350 degrees F heated-oven for about 45 minutes to an hour, or until cooked through. It should turn a nice golden brown. Be watchful so that the pie does not over bake or burn. – Serve warm with a side salad! Enjoy!
It is the one savory pastry I can not stop eating! Phyllo Meat Pie (Egyptian Goulash)The Mediterranean Dish. phyllo dough, ham, poppy seeds, egg, mozzarella cheese, Dijon mustard. mini phyllo shells, sliced almonds, brie cheese, Smuckers Red Raspberry Preserves. Phyllo cheese pie is what you should bring to a party next time someone asks you for a casserole. It’s a great breakfast, lunch or dinner. Try this satisfying vegetable pie as a vegetarian main course or a side dish for your favorite meal.
You are not puzzled any longer to search for recipes Phyllo cheese pie🧀 (Egyptian Goulash), because the above short article has actually discussed the key. If you desire to locate other recipes, you can discover them on this site. Excellent good luck!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food phyllo cheese pie🧀 (egyptian goulash) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com