Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, meltingly tender beef tendons and daikon radish. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meltingly Tender Beef Tendons and Daikon Radish is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Meltingly Tender Beef Tendons and Daikon Radish is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have meltingly tender beef tendons and daikon radish using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meltingly Tender Beef Tendons and Daikon Radish:
- Get Beef tendons
- Prepare Daikon radish
- Take Konnyaku
- Take Water
- Take Red miso
- Take Sugar
- Take Soy sauce
- Take Sake
- Prepare Mirin
- Get Finely juliennned ginger
Steps to make Meltingly Tender Beef Tendons and Daikon Radish:
- Boil the beef tendons for 20-30 minutes.
- The key is to skim off the scum diligently. Let the beef tendons cool down, then rinse under running water and cut into bite sizes.
- Peel the daikon radish rather thickly and cut into 2 cm cubes. Parboil briefly. Cut the konnyaku into bite sized pieces and parboil.
- Put the beef tendons, daikon radish, and konnyaku in a pressure cooker with the seasonings and ginger. Mix well.
- Lock the lid and bring up to pressure over high heat. When it reaches pressure, turn the heat down to low and cook for 5 minutes, then turn off the heat. If you are using a regular pan, simmer over medium heat for 1 hour.
- Leave the pan or pressure cooker to cool down naturally. If you let it cool down once, the flavors will permeate the ingredients.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food meltingly tender beef tendons and daikon radish recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com