Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, quick and easy crockpot loaded potato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick and easy crockpot loaded potato soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup:
- Prepare 1 bag frozen hashbrown potatoes
- Prepare 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Make ready 8 oz cream cheese
- Make ready 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1 chopped sweet onion
- Make ready 2 pouches real bacon bits or pieces
- Prepare 32 oz chicken broth
Steps to make Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup:
- Place all ingredients into crock pot and stir to mix together.
- Cook in crockpot on high for 3 hours.
- Sooooooo good.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food quick and easy crockpot loaded potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com