Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oven baked teriyaki chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook oven baked teriyaki chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Prepare 600-800 g Chicken Thigh Fillets
- Make ready Salt
- Take 1-2 tablespoons Juice from grated Ginger
- Get 2 tablespoons Mirin
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Prepare 4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Make ready Oil
- Get Japanese Mayonnaise
- Take Spring Onions
Steps to make Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken:
- Sprinkle some salt over Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- Combine the juice from grated Ginger, Mirin, Sugar and Soy Sauce to make marinade. Add Chicken to the marinade and marinate for at least half an hour.
- Preheat oven 220 to 230 ºC. Place chicken on an oven baking tray. Sprinkle or spray some oil over. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown.
- Cut chicken into bite sizes and serve with sprinkled chopped Spring Onions and Japanese Mayonnaise.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oven baked teriyaki chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com