Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fish onigiri. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish Onigiri is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Fish Onigiri is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fish onigiri using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Onigiri:
- Take 2 Cups Jasmine Rice
- Get 1 can tuna or salmon
- Get 2 teaspoons your choice of seasoning
- Take 4 cups water
- Take 1 pack seaweed chips
- Take 4 cups chicken or beef stock (optional and can replace water)
Steps to make Fish Onigiri:
- Place your rice in a fine mesh strainer and rinse under cold water until the water runs clear. this makes it slightly less sticky and easier to mold into those triangle riceball shapes!
- For most types of rice, you’ll always use a ratio of 1 cup rice to 2 cups water. You CAN sub the water for chicken or beef stock to make the rice more flavorful.
- Bring water to a boil, THEN add the rice. The rice will cool the water down, but be sure to keep the water at the same temp until it’s simmering again. Once simmering, set the stove top heat to low and cover the pot. Check every 10 minutes until the rice is completely cooked.
- Put the rice to the side once it’s done, and open up a can of fish of your choice and mash it up in a bowl. Making the pieces minced will make it easier to put into the rice ball.
- Assemble! Using plastic wrap, a zip lock bag, or rice ball mold, combine seasoning, rice, and fish together. After, carefully guide the mixture into a triangle shape.
- Remove wrap or bag and place one seaweed chip at the base (the fatter end). The seaweed will get less stiff and more moist, making it flexible enough to wrap around the rice ball’s bottom.
- Plate and serve!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fish onigiri recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com