Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chatpate baby potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chatpate baby potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chatpate baby potatoes is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Order Baby Potatoes online with same day delivery. Schedule delivery when it’s most convenient for you. Bombay Potatoes or Chatpate Masala Aloo are baby potatoes covered in bold spices.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chatpate baby potatoes using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chatpate baby potatoes:
- Take 500 gm Baby potatoes
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves
- Make ready pinch hung/asafoetida
- Prepare 1/2 tsp nigella seeds
- Take 1 tsp corinader powder
- Take 1 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp degi Mirch powder
- Make ready 2 tsp dry mango powder
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Take to taste salt
- Prepare 2 tsp Green freshy Coriander leaves
Based on size of Potatoes, cooking time may vary; Potatoes are cooked and masala is ready as well. Take a Microwave safe bowl, add Cooking Oil. Add grounded masala paste and mix well. Chatpate Masala aloo or Bombay Potatoes is the perfect appetizer, side dish or main course as per your preference.
Instructions to make Chatpate baby potatoes:
- First boil potatoes with just 1 small vissel
- After that Peel that potatoes
- Take wok.. put oil, pinch f hing, kalonji dn add chopped garlic…. Saute till golden brown… Then add boiled potatoes.. saute or toss for 4-5 mins add all dry msla… Add lil bit water and cover with lid for 2 mins
- Your baby potatoes are ready… Garnish with coriander and enjoy with dal and Chapati
It tastes best with delicious Indian Meal or a star dish on it’s own. A flavourful spicy Aloo recipe tossed in spices to serve for your next weekend party or simple comfort meal. Eat it with rice or roti. Chatpate Chinese Baby Potatoes recipe – How to make Chatpate Chinese Baby Potatoes. Chatpate Aloo is a quick, easy and delicious appetizer.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chatpate baby potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com