Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, arabic saloona. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us.
AraBIC saloona is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. AraBIC saloona is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook arabic saloona using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make AraBIC saloona:
- Get this Is my sister n Law’s recipe in Dubai uae
- Make ready 5 chopped onions
- Get 2 large potatos sliced up
- Take 1 olive oil
- Take 1 egg plant chopped up
- Take 1 chopped tomato
- Get 1 tbsp ginger powder seasoning you can also use fresh ground up ginger
- Prepare 2 green chilli pepprs cut up
- Prepare 2 garlic gloves chopped
- Take 1 kg sheep meat
- Take 1 salt and pepper a few dashes
- Get 1/4 cup ketchup
- Make ready 1 chopped carrot
- Make ready 4 dash cummin powder
- Take 1 cup tomatoe paste
- Prepare 2 dash curry powder
- Prepare 4 dash coriander powder
- Make ready 2 dash chilli powder
Translation for ‘saloon’ in the free English-Arabic dictionary and many other Arabic translations. How to use saloon in a sentence. Examples of saloon in a Sentence. cowboys drinking in the saloon after their work was done for the day. As-salamu alaykum is a greeting in Arabic that means “Peace be upon you”.
Instructions to make AraBIC saloona:
- Get a big cooking pot to Cook on stove with
- oLive oil pour just enough in pan to cover bottom of pan
- tenderize all The vegetables in The oil
- Cook sheep meat in a separate pan covered in water with a few dashes of salt And pepper seasoning
- after The meat Is done drain water Off meat. Add The sheep meat to The vegetable mixture
- Add 8 cuPS of water to it The vegetables And meat mixture
- Add tomatoe paste And The remaining seasoning to The mixture And let simmer on low Heat for 20 Minutes covered.
- serve over Cooked rice
The salam is a religious salutation among Muslims when greeting, though it is also used by Arabic speakers of other religions. Contextual translation of “saloon” into Arabic. Human translations with examples: حانة saloon. Free online translation from Arabic into English and back, Arabic-English dictionary with transcription, pronunciation, and examples of usage. Some of the most often used Arabic words are yalla, meaning ‘Let’s go!’; khalas (pronounced halas), meaning ‘done’; and the most feared Insha’Allah, translating as ‘If Allah wills it’, which is a valid.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food arabic saloona recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com