Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, arabic chicken kebabs with herbed potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arabic Chicken Kebabs with Herbed Potatoes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Arabic Chicken Kebabs with Herbed Potatoes is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have arabic chicken kebabs with herbed potatoes using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic Chicken Kebabs with Herbed Potatoes:
- Get Ingredients For the chicken kebab
- Take 500 g boneless chicken legs or breasts
- Take 5 chicken sausages
- Make ready 150 g greek yoghurt
- Take 50 g unsalted butter
- Make ready ½ tsp red chilli powder,
- Make ready ½ tsp paprika
- Prepare ¼ tsp turmeric
- Prepare 2 lemon juice only
- Take 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- Take 2 tbsp garlic
- Make ready 1 tsp seven spices powder
- Take 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Take 50 ml olive oil
- Make ready to taste salt and white pepper,
- Take Ingredients for ROAST POTATOES with CURD dip
- Get 2 large potatoes
- Take 1 tsp Thyme
- Make ready 1 tsp Oregano
- Make ready 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp pepper
- Make ready as needed Rock salt
- Take as needed Olive oil
- Prepare 1 cup curd
- Get 3 garlic, crushed
- Take 1/2 tsp chilli powder
Steps to make Arabic Chicken Kebabs with Herbed Potatoes:
- For the chicken kebabs, cut the chicken into cubes large enough to be skewered. Rub salt and pepper into the chicken and set aside.
- In a blender, add half the yoghurt and all the remaining tikka ingredients. Blend to a smooth paste. Transfer to a large bowl and whisk in the remaining yoghurt. Taste to check for spiciness and add more chilli if preferred.
- Mix the chicken & sausage in the yoghurt mixture. Cover with cling film and, if possible, leave the chicken to marinate in the fridge overnight, or at least 4–5 hours.
- To cook the chicken, either preheat a grill pan to medium-high or prepare a barbecue. Grill the chicken for 8–10 minutes, basting occasionally with the yoghurt marinade.
- Method for Roasted Potatoes and curd dip – Skin on Potatoes cut into long wedges, par boil them or microwave for 5 minutes.
- Rub on them the Herb Spice mixture (Thyme, Oregano, Cumin powder, Pepper, rock Salt, olive oil) and pan-roast them on medium flame. – – Dip: Hung curd, crushed garlic with salt and chilli powder
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food arabic chicken kebabs with herbed potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com