Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Remove the pork chops from the pan and add a little sprinkle of seasoned flour to the pan drippings. Mix the flour into the fat to dissolve and then pour in the chicken broth in. Stir in the buttermilk to make a creamy gravy and return the.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops):
- Prepare pack Chicken thighs or boneless pork chops family size
- Make ready 1/2 – 1 tbsp seasoning
- Make ready To taste Garlic powder
- Prepare To taste Black pepper
- Make ready To taste Cayenne
- Prepare To taste Tony’s or other creole seasoning
- Make ready 1/2-1 bell pepper (depending on size)
- Make ready 1/2 onion
- Get Minced Garlic
- Make ready 2-3 stalk’s celery
- Make ready 1 tbsp flour
- Take As needed Olive oil or vegetable oil (enough to coat the bottom of the pan)
- Prepare Approx 1 cup water
- Get 1/2 tsp Kitchen bouquet
Thick cut pork chops are covered in a perfect Thick cut pork chops are covered in a perfect, savory gravy with onions and mushrooms. If your idea of a pork chop is a thin, dry, little piece of. This smothered pork chops recipe is legit simple. The gravy makes itself right in the slow cooker with the pork chops so you basically just dump everything in Itp t shows the thickness of the gravy a bit better.
Instructions to make Smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops):
- Make a a Glass of wine or drink of choice because why not!
- Season your meat WELL and set to the side
- Chop onions, bell pepper, celery and combine with minced garlic (fresh or jar)
- Fry seasoned meat in oil in large skillet until browned on both sides then remove from pan and set aside
- Using the drippings in the pan sauté the vegetables and add a little water to keep them moist (anything stuck to the pan will come up in this step)
- Once sauted and soft, add remainder of water and then stir in 1 tbsp of flour and mix until slightly thick and then add kitchen bouquet and mix until desired color
- Add meat back into mixture and cover continue to cook on low heat until meat is tender. (Note you can also transfer to dutch oven or pan and bake which I think is easiest)
- Add more seasoning to taste if needed and voila!
- Serve over white rice and enjoy with a side vegetable like green beans!
If you wanted it thicker, you could leave out the chicken broth next time or try thickening it up. Smothered pork chops are a Southern comfort classic featuring pan-fried pork chops covered in simple, creamy, and savory onion gravy. Easy to make, it requires less than an hour to serve this filling and flavorful meal. Pork chops come from the loin of the pig, which can be roasted whole or cut into. Smothered Pork Chops recipe – seriously delicious!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food smothered chicken or pork chops (shown with pork chops) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com