Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pita bread chick pea kidney bean filling with tzatziki sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Squishy warm pita bread and tangy tzatziki sauce are quite possibly the best couple I know. I could do this all day. Pita Bread with Tzatziki Sauce the best, period.
Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pita bread chick pea kidney bean filling with tzatziki sauce using 31 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce:
- Get Pita bread:
- Take 200 grams wheat flour
- Make ready 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 3/4 lukewarm water
- Get 4-5 grams instant dry yeast
- Get Filling:
- Prepare 1/2 cup boiled chickpeas
- Get 1/4 cup boiled kidney beans
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Take 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Make ready 1/2 lemon Juice
- Get Salsa:
- Get 1 tomato chopped finely
- Prepare 1 onion chopped finely
- Prepare 1 tablespoon coriander leaves chopped
- Take 1 capsicum finely chopped
- Take 1/2 lemon Juice
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Prepare as per taste Black Pepper powder
- Prepare Tzatziki sauce:
- Prepare 1 cup thick yogurt
- Prepare 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint leaves
- Take 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves
- Take 2 crushed garlic
- Get as needed Salt to season
- Prepare as needed Black pepper powder to season
- Prepare 1/2 cucumber finely grated
- Take 1/2 carrot finely grated
- Prepare 5-6 cabbage or lettuce leaves
Sous Vide GYRO MEAT – Homemade Gyro Meat Recipe & Tzatziki Sauce! In the meantime prepare the tzatziki sauce for the chicken souvlaki. Pour in a blender the olive oil and grated garlic and blend until combined. Serve while still warm with some pita breads and tzatziki sauce.
Steps to make Pita Bread Chick Pea Kidney bean filling with Tzatziki sauce:
- Soak kidney beans and chick peas for 6-8 hours. Boil them until soft and mushy.
- For Pita, prepare brine by mixing lukewarm water and yeast. Let it froth up for 5-10 minutes.
- Roast flax seeds and grind to powder
- In a bowl add wheat flour, flaxseed powder, salt and mix well with spoon or fork.
- Add the brine and mix into a sticky dough, use some water if required.
- Cover and let the dough ferment for a few hours. It took me 2 hours on a sunny morning.
- Once the dough is fermented, lightly knead it for 1/2 a minute. Divide it into 4-6 equal parts.
- Preheat oven @200C.
- Dust with dry flour. Roll out thick discs of 1/4 inch without putting much pressure.
- Place the discs on a baking tray. Bake at the same temperature for 8-10 minutes on one side and 3-4 minutes on the other side.
- Make filling: Mix kidney beans and chick peas in a bowl, add salt, peppers, lemon juice. Mix well and set aside.
- You can also roast on a hot tawa.
- Make salsa: Mix all chopped vegetables, lemon juice, salt, pepper and set aside.
- Make tzatziki sauce: If your curd is thick, put it in a muslin cloth and hang it for 1 hour or so, the excess water will be drained.
- Wash, peel and fine grate cucumber, add 1/8 teaspoon salt and leave for 3-5 minutes. Squeeze the excess liquid and use the flesh.
- Finely grate carrot, chop mint and coriander leaves, crush the garlic pods
- Take this thick curd or yogurt in a bowl add cucumber flesh, grated carrot, chopped leaves, crushed garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well
- Assemble by cutting pita bread into half. Keep cabbage leaves into the packet.
- Fill with chick pea and kidney bean filling, then fill with salsa mixture
- Serve with generous tablespoons of tzatziki sauce.
You can also serve the chicken souvlaki (skewers) wrapped. Greek Chicken Gyros with homemade Tzatziki sauce. So, I wanted to create a homemade Greek Chicken Gyro recipe using marinated spiced chicken, grilled to perfection and topped with a homemade tzatziki sauce, fresh Greek Salad, all on a warm pita bread. Ok, something else I LOVE, Tzatziki Sauce. In fact, I’m kinda obsessed with the stuff!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pita bread chick pea kidney bean filling with tzatziki sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com