Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, café style teriyaki chicken rice bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hey, this is my first video and I’d like to start with something simple. This dish is very easy to prepare and doesn’t need a lot of ingredients. Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze For Chicken Teriyaki Recipe.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have café style teriyaki chicken rice bowl using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl:
- Prepare 2 large bowlfuls Hot cooked rice
- Take 4 leaves Lettuce
- Get 2 Boiled eggs (or fried eggs)
- Make ready 1 Chicken (I recommend using chicken thigh fillet)
- Get 1 Katakuriko
- Make ready 1 Vegetable oil
- Take Teriyaki Sauce (Recipe ID: 1415913)
- Prepare 4 tsp ○Sugar
- Take 4 tsp ○Soy sauce
- Make ready 4 tsp ○Sake
- Prepare 4 tsp ○Mirin
Add vegetables and top with the chicken. Sprinkle green onions and sesame seeds on top. In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, garlic and pepper flakes. The roasted teriyaki chicken is then tossed in some freshly chopped spring onions for an added crunch.
Instructions to make Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl:
- Start boiling the eggs. *If you cook rice at the same time, wrap the eggs with aluminium foil and put them on top of the rice and cook in a rice cooker. You can kill two birds with one stone.
- Slice the chicken (remove and discard any sinew) diagonally into 10~12 pieces. Or you can chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Coat the chicken from Step 2 with katakuriko. It’s easy to coat the chicken if it is shaken in a plastic bag.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken. When the edges turn white and opaque, flip. Cover and steam fry over low heat.
- While you are waiting for the chicken to cook, combine the ○ ingredients for the teriyaki sauce.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove excess oil with paper towels. Then coat the chicken with the teriyaki sauce.
- Wash the lettuce leaves and tear them into pieces and drain.
- When the boiled eggs are done, peel and slice with an egg slicer.
- Put the cooked rice on a serving plate, add the lettuce, teriyaki chicken and boiled eggs in that order. Pour the leftover sauce from the frying pan over the chicken and it’s done.
- Add mayonnaise to taste.
It is then served over bed of garlic tossed fried rice and steamed broccoli by the side to make it a complete meal. Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowls (Teriyaki Donburi). Neatly place half the chicken in each bowl. Sprinkle with scallion, cilantro and cashew, and drizzle with teriyaki sauce. For a quick meal, make steamed rice or brown rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food café style teriyaki chicken rice bowl recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com