Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, beef brocolli and bean sprouts in teriyaki sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Brocolli and Bean Sprouts in Teriyaki Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef Brocolli and Bean Sprouts in Teriyaki Sauce is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef brocolli and bean sprouts in teriyaki sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Brocolli and Bean Sprouts in Teriyaki Sauce:
- Make ready 100 grams sliced beef
- Make ready 1 broccoli cut into segments
- Prepare 1 handfull of bean sprouts
- Prepare 2 garlics, smashed and chopped
- Prepare as needed Teriyaki sauce
- Take as needed Water
- Get Oil for frying
Instructions to make Beef Brocolli and Bean Sprouts in Teriyaki Sauce:
- Add the oil in a pan.
- Add in the garlics and fry until fragrant.
- Add the beef and stir until they are cooked.
- Add in the water and let them simmer.
- Add the broccoli and sprouts.
- Stir again. Add in the sauce and mix well.
- Turn off the heat and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food beef brocolli and bean sprouts in teriyaki sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com