Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, traditional banana bread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it’s by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Traditional Banana Bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Traditional Banana Bread is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook traditional banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Banana Bread:
- Prepare 2-3 very ripe bananas, peeled
- Make ready 1/3 cup melted butter, unsalted or salted
- Get 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Make ready Pinch salt
- Make ready 3/4 cup sugar
- Make ready 1 large egg
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Is your recipe similar to this one? This Classic Banana Bread is perfectly sweet, moist, and full of flavor! You can enjoy this bread plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup.
Instructions to make Traditional Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour. Add chocolate drops.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then remove the banana bread from the pan and let cool completely before serving. Slice and serve.
Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking. This plant-based banana bread recipe is kid friendly and a fan-favorite for good reason – it’s delicious! I’m happy to share with you this wonderfully easy, healthy vegan banana bread that I have loved for. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. Instead of adding two eggs (traditional in most banana breads), we use one whole egg plus one egg yolk, which helps make the banana bread extra moist.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food traditional banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com