Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet purple potato bread loaf (using tongzhong recipe). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
See recipes for Sweet purple potato bread loaf (using tongzhong recipe) too. Sweet purple potato bread loaf (using tongzhong recipe). Great recipe for Sweet purple potato bread loaf (using tongzhong recipe).
Sweet purple potato bread loaf (using tongzhong recipe) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sweet purple potato bread loaf (using tongzhong recipe) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet purple potato bread loaf (using tongzhong recipe) using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet purple potato bread loaf (using tongzhong recipe):
- Make ready Tongzhong
- Prepare 13 g (=1tbsp) all-purpose flour
- Take 65 g milk (or water)
- Prepare Bread dough
- Take 180 g all-purpose flour
- Take 30 g pure cane sugar
- Take 60 g milk
- Get 2 g salt
- Make ready 3 g yeast
- Prepare 15 g butter
- Take 30 g egg
- Make ready 3 Tbsp natural purple sweet potato powder
- Make ready Tongzhong
Check out Japanese Style Wholemeal Ring Loaf. See recipes for Sweet purple potato bread loaf (using tongzhong recipe) too. In the case of potato bread, the mashed potato plays the part of the Tangzhong. You get the starch matrix holding onto the liquid it was cooked in much like you would with Tangzhong, and you also end up using less flour because you’re substituting potato.
Instructions to make Sweet purple potato bread loaf (using tongzhong recipe):
- First, prepare tongzhong: Mix the flour with the milk in a saucepan, stir until there are no lumps. Turn on the fire to low and heat up the mixture. Keep stirring until the mixture thickens. Remove the saucepan from fire when it starts to become doughy (Be careful when you see the milk start to thicken, as it will turn doughy very quickly) Place in a bowl and cover with cling wrap. Set it aside to cool down for use later.
- Add sieved flour into mixing bowl. Add yeast and sugar on one side of the bowl, put salt and the tongzhong on the opposite side.
- Add the purple sweet potato powder next to the tongzhong and in the middle of the flour, add the egg. Warm up the milk to room temperature and then pour the milk directly onto the yeast.
- Use the spatula to mix the ingredients together to form the dough
- Put some flour on the table or kneading mat. Start kneading the dough. It will be sticky at the beginning and you can add a little flour to the table and on top of the dough while kneading. When the dough starts to form a smooth skin, add the butter into the dough and keep kneading. It would probably take around 5 minutes for the dough to absorb the butter and form a smooth skin. (Don’t add any flour into the dough after adding the butter)
- Once the dough has formed a smooth skin and is no longer sticky, put in back in the mixing bowl and cover it with a cling wrap and let it rest for 1 hour until it doubles its size.
- Once it’s doubled in size, take it out and place it on the table. Gently press the dough flat to remove the air inside.
- Fold the 2 sides of dough into the middle line. Then fold another 2 sides in the way. Keep the folding until the dough shapes like a bun. Then cover the dough with cling wrap again and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Spread some flour on the table and then out the dough upside down on the table with the smooth skin under. Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough. After the dough elongated to about 10″X 6″ inches long, start roll the dough from 1 side to another
- Cut the dough into pieces but don’t separate them. Try to keep the dough into shape. Grease the baking pan with some melted butter. Put the dough into the pan and let it rest for another 20 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven in 180°C (350°F). Put the dough inside and bake for 18-20 minutes depends on your oven’s size. I use those built-in oven so I bake this dough for 19 minutes.
- Take the bread out and wait for it to cool down. The bread is perfect, soft inside with a beautiful light purple color
In a way, making potato bread is like making a shortcut Tanghzhong bread. Like a moth attracted to lights, I can’t take my eyes off this saccharine sweet looking loaf of Purple Sweet Potato Hokkaido Milk Bread. The result was good, the bread was moist, fluffy and tasty. There wasn’t any distinctive sweet potato flavour, but the bread does have this slight alcohol smell. Was it the sweet potato or was there too much yeast?
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet purple potato bread loaf (using tongzhong recipe) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com