Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spicy beef stew. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Beef Stew is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Beef Stew is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Order Beef Stew online with same day delivery. Schedule delivery when it’s most convenient for you. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spicy beef stew using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef Stew:
- Make ready stew beef
- Take onion powder
- Make ready garlic powder
- Prepare sazon packet
- Get adobo
- Get soy sauce
- Get chicken bouillon cube
- Prepare oregano
- Take cumin
- Prepare Red pepper flakes
- Prepare tomato paste
- Make ready light brown sugar
- Take water
- Get med sweet potato peeled
- Take small white potatoes, peeled
- Make ready carrots, peeled
- Make ready yellow onion
- Make ready red pepper, chopped
- Get Olive oil
Serve with bread and more beer. Slow Cooker Navajo Beef Stew Magic Skillet. This zesty ground beef and vegetable soup is flavorful and fast to fix. It makes a complete meal when served with warm cornbread, sourdough bread or French bread if you can squeak in a few more calories. —Lynnette Davis, Tullahoma, Tennessee.
Steps to make Spicy Beef Stew:
- Season beef with red pepper, onion powder, adobo, garlic powder, sazon, soy sauce, chicken bouillon cube, oregano & olive oil. Cover & let marinade 1-2 days.
- Heat a pot over medium heat with olive oil. Add beef & brown on each side. Once beef is browned on all sides, add 3-4 c water. (I recommend putting water into marinade bowl so you don’t waste marinade).You want water to cover beef. Cover pot & let beef boil 1- 1 1/2 hrs until beef is tender. Check on it occasionally, if water dries up, add more water. Once beef is tender, cut potatoes, carrots & onion.
- Add regular potatoes & carrots. Stir, add more water if needed. Let beef & potatoes simmer for 10 minutes. Then add sweet potatoes & onions, stir. After 6 minutes, add red pepper flakes, stir again. Let boil 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste & brown sugar, stir again. Let stew boil until reaching desired thickness. Serve over white rice or with bread.
Stir in the parsley when ready to serve. Instant Pot Instructions: Reduce the entire recipe by half. Beef Stew is a great way to turn inexpensive cuts of beef into a delicious meal. The beef cooks for such a long time, it gets wonderfully tender. For best flavor, the beef cubes get coated in flour and seared in oil to get the exterior caramelized.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spicy beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com