Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, scallops with garlic wine sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Seared Scallops with Creamy Garlic Wine Sauce. Disclosure: This recipe co-sponsored by Nobilo Wines and the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC). I have been compensated to bring you this incredible cast iron seared scallops recipe.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook scallops with garlic wine sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce:
- Get for the scallops
- Take scallops
- Take Avocado Oil
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Take GARLIC WINE SAUCE
- Take butter
- Make ready small minced garlic, about 1 Tbs
- Take white wine
- Take lemon juice
- Make ready finely chopped parsley
- Take heavy cream
How long to cook scallops Pan-seared scallops and pasta are then combined with easy-to-make white wine garlic sauce. Because the sauce uses butter, Parmesan cheese, and heavy cream, you can call this dish scallop pasta alfredo. Creamy white wine butter garlic sauce also features capers. They provide a sharp and salty taste to the scallops and pasta.
Steps to make Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce:
- Heat a cast-iron pan over high heat.
- Pat scallops dry with paper towels. Brush with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the scallops a few at a time to the hot pan and fry for 2-3 minutes per side until they are brown and seared on both sides.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Melt the butter in the pan then add the garlic. Allow to cook for 30 seconds then pour in the white wine, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer then cook until the sauce has reduced slightly.
- Add a Tbs heavy cream and stir.
- Add the scallops back into the pan and allow to heat through.
- Serve with rice and a Chardonnay.
Why make this recipe Saute the garlic for a little bit and add the scallops, pan-sear until both surfaces turn brown. Add the white wine, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. Bring it to a light simmer or until the inside of the scallops are cooked through. This seafood pasta sauce is probably the quickest sauce you can make! Add the wine and then turn the heat down just to keep the pan warm, and add some freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food scallops with garlic wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com