Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, brown rice porridge with the seven herbs of spring. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Brown Rice Porridge with the Seven Herbs of Spring is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Brown Rice Porridge with the Seven Herbs of Spring is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook brown rice porridge with the seven herbs of spring using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brown Rice Porridge with the Seven Herbs of Spring:
- Make ready 2 servings’ worth Brown rice
- Take 1 set Edible wild spring herbs
- Prepare 1 pinch Salt
- Take 1 Soy sauce
- Get 2 tsp Kombu tea
- Get 400 ml Water
Instructions to make Brown Rice Porridge with the Seven Herbs of Spring:
- Heat the salted kelp powder and water in a pot to dissolve.
- Rinse the brown rice.
- Rinse the seven herbs, then chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Add the rice, daikon radish, and turnip (all but the greens), bring to a boil, then simmer until the rice turns to a porridge.
- When the porridge is finished, add the greens, season with salt and soy sauce, then serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food brown rice porridge with the seven herbs of spring recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com