Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, a delicious dish from shonan, kanagawa: kettle-cooked shirasu rice bowl bento. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A Delicious Dish From Shonan, Kanagawa: Kettle-cooked Shirasu Rice Bowl Bento is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. A Delicious Dish From Shonan, Kanagawa: Kettle-cooked Shirasu Rice Bowl Bento is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
The Bento Buster makes a quick and easy, and extremely healthy Shirasu Don. Like and subscribe to keep up with the Bento Buster’s posts. Donburi rice bowls are the quintessential Japanese comfort meal. “Don 丼” refers to the bowl that the dish is served in, so for a typical donburi, you get a bowl of fluffy If you like the idea of delicious rice bowls, here are some of the popular donburi recipes you can throw together anytime of the week.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have a delicious dish from shonan, kanagawa: kettle-cooked shirasu rice bowl bento using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make A Delicious Dish From Shonan, Kanagawa: Kettle-cooked Shirasu Rice Bowl Bento:
- Take 1 bowl Plain cooked rice
- Prepare 1/4 packages Bonito flakes
- Get 1 tsp Soy sauce
- Get 1 tsp Roasted sesame
- Make ready 1 bit Shredded nori seaweed
- Get 2 tbsp Kettle-cooked shirasu (boiled and dried whitebait)
- Prepare 1 dash, (to taste) Grated ginger
- Make ready 1 leaf Shiso leaf (shredded)
- Make ready 2 tbsp ★Grated daikon radish
- Get 1 tbsp ★Ponzu
Sanshoku bento is a Japanese rice bowl dish with three toppings – egg, beef and peas. You can use pork or chicken too. Japanese chefs pay a lot of attention to the presentation of dishes. But you don’t have to be a chef or a good cook to make an eye catching dish like this Japanese rice bowl.
Steps to make A Delicious Dish From Shonan, Kanagawa: Kettle-cooked Shirasu Rice Bowl Bento:
- Place rice into the bento, cover the whole surface with bonito flakes, and drizzle with a round of soy sauce.
- Top it with shredded nori seaweed and roasted sesame♪. The crackly texture and aroma of the baked seaweed is delicious.
- Cover with lots of kettle-cooked shirasu.
- Shred shiso leaves and scatter. It smells great. Top it with ginger to taste .
- Grate a daikon radish, lightly squeezing out the excess water, mix with ponzu sauce in a small container to make grated ponzu sauce.
- It tastes great to eat this with the grated ponzu sauce from Step 5.
- In addition to the bento: Misakiko fried tuna katsu, Kanagawa komatsuna and daikon radish, aburaage stir-fry, Odawara fish paste with shiso leaves and pickled plums, imitation crab meat fried eggs, and tomatoes and shiso leaves.
- Try eating the fried tuna katsu with lots of grated daikon and ponzu sauce from Step 5 ..
Kanagawa’s Kamakura and Shonan areas are famous in Japan for shirasu. They are in season from April to December, and one of the most famous dishes is shirasu-don, which is fresh shirasu piled on a bed of rice in a bowl. Shirasu-don – kettle cooked or raw, both are popular. Since Shonan is a major producer of shirasu, dishes using kama-age shirasu (boiled whitebait) are very popular. Ginnabe is located alongside the road passing by Enoshima Station.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food a delicious dish from shonan, kanagawa: kettle-cooked shirasu rice bowl bento recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com