Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, spicy salmon sashimi don. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Salmon Sashimi Don is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Salmon Sashimi Don is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy salmon sashimi don using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Salmon Sashimi Don:
- Get Sashimi-grade Fresh Salmon *bones removed, sliced
- Make ready Red Onion *finely sliced
- Make ready Vegetables *Today I used ‘Shungiku’
- Prepare *e.g. Salad Leafy Vegetables, Mizuna, Endive, Spinach, Carrot, etc
- Prepare servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- Make ready Nori (Seaweed Sheet) *cut into thin strips OR torn into small pieces
- Get Garlic *grated
- Prepare Soy Sauce
- Prepare Sugar
- Make ready Rice Vinegar
- Make ready Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce)
- Make ready Sesame Oil
- Get Toasted Sesame Seeds
Steps to make Spicy Salmon Sashimi Don:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a large bowl. Add Salmon slices and vegetables, and mix to combine.
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the Salmon & Vegetable mixture. Place plenty of Nori on top and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food spicy salmon sashimi don recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com