Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, oatmeal raisin cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cookies & More Delivered To Your Door. Convenient Delivery When You Want It. Get Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oatmeal raisin cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies:
- Prepare AP Flour SPOON FLOUR INTO MEASURING CUP
- Make ready baking soda
- Get salt
- Take unsalted, melted butter (slightly cooled)
- Prepare packed brown sugar
- Take white sugar
- Take cinnamon
- Take vanilla extract
- Prepare egg
- Take egg yolk
- Get old fashioned oats
- Make ready raisins
- Make ready chopped walnuts or pecans optional
In large bowl, beat all ingredients except oats, flour and raisins with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. Looking for oatmeal raisin cookie recipes? Transfer the cooled cookies to airtight containers and freeze them for up to twelve months. For grab-and-go desserts and snacks freeze two or three cookies each in resealable plastic freezer storage bags.
Steps to make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 325 and line baking sheets with parchment
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt
- In separate bowl mix butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well combined. Beat in cinnamon, vanilla, egg and egg yolk. Mix until creamy and light.
- Mix in flour until just blended. Stir in raisins and nuts and oats.
- Use 1/4 cup measurements and spoon mixture onto baking sheet. Bake 14-16 minutes. You’re looking for brown edges but still soft in the middle.
- Let cool and enjoy 🥰
The origins of the oatmeal raisin cookie can be traced back to Scottish oat cakes that were eaten when extra bursts of energy were needed. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Add vanilla and molasses, mix until combin Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. This is a family favorite that I have been making for years.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food oatmeal raisin cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com