Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mickey and minnie onigiri character bento. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mickey and Minnie Onigiri Character Bento is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Mickey and Minnie Onigiri Character Bento is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mickey and minnie onigiri character bento using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mickey and Minnie Onigiri Character Bento:
- Take Plain cooked rice
- Make ready Nori seaweed
- Get Cheese
- Take Sausage or similar
- Take Beer ham (for Minnie)
- Make ready Ketchup
Instructions to make Mickey and Minnie Onigiri Character Bento:
- Form a round rice ball. Cut the edges of the nori seaweed off and wrap the rice ball with the seaweed. Cover in plastic wrap and blend the seaweed in evenly around the rice ball.
- The parts are made of nori seaweed and cheese. The cheeks are ketchup.
- To make the face, draw the shape on a piece of parchment paper and cut around the edges. Then place the paper onto the cheese and cut the cheese to fit the shape. Make it a size big enough to fit the rice balls!
- To make the ears, cut nori seaweed into circles and place onto the cheese. Cut the cheese around the seaweed. If you place some thickly cut sausage underneath, it’s easy to fix together.
- To make the ribbon, I made it with ham but you can use whatever ham you like.
- Place the onigiri into the bento and fix the ears in place. Once you’ve added all the parts, you’re finished!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mickey and minnie onigiri character bento recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com