Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, for hinamatsuri girl’s day festival basic gomoku (5 ingredient) sushi mix. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
For Hinamatsuri Girl’s Day Festival Basic Gomoku (5 Ingredient) Sushi Mix is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. For Hinamatsuri Girl’s Day Festival Basic Gomoku (5 Ingredient) Sushi Mix is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook for hinamatsuri girl’s day festival basic gomoku (5 ingredient) sushi mix using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make For Hinamatsuri Girl’s Day Festival Basic Gomoku (5 Ingredient) Sushi Mix:
- Take 1/4 Carrot
- Make ready 1/4 Burdock root
- Get 30 to 40 grams Lotus root
- Prepare 4 Dried shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated in water
- Take 2 pieces Aburaage
- Get 400 ml Dashi stock
- Take 3 tbsp Sake
- Make ready 3 tbsp Sugar
- Take 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- Prepare The sushi rice:
- Take 4 tbsp ●Vinegar
- Take 3 tbsp ●Sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp ●Salt
- Get 3 rice cooker cups – 480 ml ●Uncooked rice
Instructions to make For Hinamatsuri Girl’s Day Festival Basic Gomoku (5 Ingredient) Sushi Mix:
- Shred the vegetables. Slice the lotus root thinly and cut into quarter rounds (the photo doesn’t show the lotus root.)
- Add enough dashi stock to the soaking liquid from the dried shiitake mushrooms to make it 2 cups (400 ml) in total. Add 3 tablespoons of sake, 3 tablespoons of sugar and 3 tablespoons of soy sauce. Simmer the vegetables in this liquid.
- Cook over high heat, watching it so that it doesn’t burn. Cover with a drop lid or otoshibuta, and simmer until there’s no liquid left in the pan. If you are freezing this, let it cool down, transfer to a storage container with an airtight lid, and freeze.
- When the simmered ingredients have cooled, mix with the cooked rice and combined sushi vinegar using a cut-and-fold motion. Top with your favorite toppings.
- I made this using salt instead of soy sauce for someone with a wheat allergy.
- I made this with wakame seaweed rice + denbu (shredded cooked cod dyed pink) rice. This is hishi-mochi style (cut into a diamond shape)
- I made little hina doll shaped onigiri rice balls, one for each child.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food for hinamatsuri girl’s day festival basic gomoku (5 ingredient) sushi mix recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com