Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy cheezy lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This lasagna recipe calls for uncooked noodles to be baked between layers of cheese and beef in spaghetti sauce. Serve this classic cheese lasagna recipe with a simple green salad and some crusty bread for an easy weeknight dinner. Easy Cheese Lasagna. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu.
Easy Cheezy Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Cheezy Lasagna is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy cheezy lasagna using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheezy Lasagna:
- Take 1 lb ground beef
- Get 4 cup pasta sauce
- Get 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- Make ready 15 oz whole milk ricotta cheese
- Get 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take 1 eggs
- Prepare 1 Salt
- Prepare 1 Ground black pepper
- Get 1 Ggarlic powder
- Prepare Dried parsley or parsley flakes
- Get 8 cup boiling water
This Easy Cheesy Lasagna (No-Boil) has an amazing hearty meat sauce, a ricotta cheese sauce that isn’t runny, you don’t have to boil the noodles! To some, eating lasagna without the rich taste of oozing, melted cheese is a crime. This easy, cheeseless pasta dish has been a long-standing favorite in my household. Lasagna noodles need structure—they have a lot of ingredients layered between them!—so they can’t be too mushy.
Instructions to make Easy Cheezy Lasagna:
- Boil pasta in salted water till al dente. Remove and keep them separately so they do not stick.
- In a pan brown the ground beef on medium heat until it is no longer pink. Make sure it is crumbled.
- Drain the fat and return the ground beef to the pan. Add the pasta sauce and stir in. Add garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Add a 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese to the meat sauce and stir so it melts.
- In a separate bowl mix the egg, ricotta cheese, garlic powder, ground black pepper powder and parsley flakes.
- In a greased 9″ by 9″ pan layer 1/3 of the meat sauce.
- Put 3 lasagna noodles on top.
- Layer with the ricotta mixture.
- Layer with mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the layers. If you have any extra meat sauce and mozzarella, you can layer the meat sauce and put the mozzarella on top.
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes on top. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375° for 45 minutes. Then remove the foil and broil on high for ten minutes. Let it rest for another ten minutes before serving.
Make sure to cook them until they’re very al dente. This cottage cheese lasagna is such an easy lasagna recipe! It’s the same one my mother use to make and it’s my absolute favorite. I think it will be yours too! When we say easy lasagna, we mean easy lasagna.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy cheezy lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com