Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Portobello Mushroom Burgers with Grilled Balsamic Chicken are easy to make, healthy and delicious! Halloumi, Hummus and Roasted Red Pepper BurgerHungry Healthy Happy. burger buns, halloumi, sweet chilli sauce, lettuce, roasted Kidney Bean and Roasted Red Pepper BurgerHoly Cow! Popular with plant-based and meat eaters alike!
Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom:
- Make ready 1 wholemeal bap
- Prepare 1 small chicken fillet
- Take 1 red pepper
- Get 1/2 baby gem lettuce
- Take 1 portobello mushroom
- Make ready Handful basil
- Take 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare 30 ml olive oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Prepare Sea salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp good quality houmous
- Take Black pepper
Half of a roasted bell pepper is stirred into mayonnaise for the sandwich. Portobello mushrooms make perfect burgers for a couple of reasons. I don’t know about you, but when someone says ‘mushroom burger’ I always think The combination of balsamic vinegar and soy sauce works wonders on so many things, not just including burgers. Asian-inspired Portobello Mushroom Sliders: Portobello Mushrooms dunked in an Asian marinade and grilled to crisp perfection!
Instructions to make Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom:
- Peel the skin off the mushroom
- Mix 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and brush the mushroom with it. Season with sea salt.
- Brush the pepper with the olive oil
- On the preheated Bbq place the pepper skin up and mushroom skin down. Cook it using indirect method on medium heat for about 15 min. The skin on the pepper should start to seperate.
- Cool down the peppers little bit and using fingers take the skin off.
- Cut the chicken fillet in 2 thin slices
- Chop up basil and garlic fine. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Mix it up
- Cover chicken fillets with it
- Cook the chicken fillet directly on BBQ on medium/ high temparature. Cook it for about 5 – 6 minutes from both sides
- When chicken is almost ready toast the bap and heat up mushroom and peppers. Cut the core ot of the lettuce and place directly on the Bbq
- Spread the bottom of the bap with houmous. Place chargrilled lettuce on it. Make next layers of the chicken fillet, mushroom and pepper.
These Red Wine Portobello Burgers feature a quick, delicious red wine marinade. The balsamic marinated portobello mushroom slices, roasted veggies, crunchy red cabbage, and creamy spicy sweet and savory sauce. It’s the perfect mix of flavors and textures. And the best part is that they’re pretty easy to throw together, especially if you make the sauce or roast the veggies ahead. Toppings Meanwhile chop up your red pepper to be laid on a cookie sheet lined with tin foil.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com