Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, whosayna’s arabian samosas. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Whosayna’s Arabian Samosas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Whosayna’s Arabian Samosas is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have whosayna’s arabian samosas using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Arabian Samosas:
- Make ready Wraps:
- Take 2 tea mugs/250 grams All Purpose flour (Maida)
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Take 1/2 cup Oil
- Make ready 1 tsp vinegar
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready Filling:
- Take 1/2 kg Beef Mince
- Get 2 Onions chopped finely
- Take As required Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- Get 2 Green chillies (chopped)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ginger paste
Steps to make Whosayna’s Arabian Samosas:
- Wraps: – Mix all ingredients well then bind into not so stiff dough using warm water and cover it. – – Filling: – In a pot put 3 tablespoon oil and braise onions till they turn pinkish colour then add mince and braise it, add the rest with 1/4 cup water, cook till done and dried up. – – Instructions: – Make 10-12 balls of the dough and roll into rotis, cut into half each thats semi circle, fill in each semi circle one tablespoon of the filling and seal two ends then the other end.
- Or you can make warqi style, make 12-14 balls of the dough. – Roll each into roti apply ghee on the roti and sprinkle cornflour, now fold into japanese fan. – Swirl it into a circle so u get a round flat ball, roll each ball into smol roti do filling. – Fold in half and seal edges, when all done fry on medium flame to golden brown colour
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food whosayna’s arabian samosas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com