Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, curried beef pita. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curried Beef Pita is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Curried Beef Pita is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook curried beef pita using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curried Beef Pita:
- Prepare 1 lb ground beef
- Make ready 1 egg
- Prepare 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Take 1 dash curry powder
- Take 1 dash turmeric
- Get 1 dash garlic powder
- Make ready 1 dash onion powder
- Prepare 1 dash paprika
- Make ready 1 dash cumin
- Make ready 1 dash ground cloves
- Take 1 dash ground ginger
- Take 1 salt and pepper
- Take 2 tbsp hummus
- Prepare 1/2 tomato
- Make ready 1/2 onion
- Get 1 tbsp tahini sauce
- Prepare 1/2 bunch parsley
- Make ready 1 pita
- Get 2 tbsp tzatziki
Steps to make Curried Beef Pita:
- Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, and dried spices.
- Grill burger until beef reaches 155º
- Small dice tomato, onion, and parsley. Toss with tahini.
- Assemble pita with hummus, chopped burger, tomato/onion salata, and tzatziki.
- Variations; Feta cheese, Basil, Curry sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food curried beef pita recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com