Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, zenzai (sweet red bean soup) in the pressure cooker!. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Zenzai (Sweet Red Bean Soup) in the Pressure Cooker! is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Zenzai (Sweet Red Bean Soup) in the Pressure Cooker! is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have zenzai (sweet red bean soup) in the pressure cooker! using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zenzai (Sweet Red Bean Soup) in the Pressure Cooker!:
- Make ready Dried adzuki beans
- Get Water for boiling
- Take Raw cane sugar
- Make ready Honey
- Take Salt
- Prepare Water
- Prepare as much (to taste) Cut mochi
Instructions to make Zenzai (Sweet Red Bean Soup) in the Pressure Cooker!:
- Rinse the adzuki beans with water to remove any dirt or debris. Drain in a colander.
- Put 700 ml water in a pressure cooker and add the adzuki beans.
- Without covering, bring to a boil for 4-5 minutes, then drain out the water (the beans are too astringent; draining out the water will remove the astringency).
- Completely drain the beans and place in a colander.
- Add 1200 ml of water and the beans from Step 4 to the pressure cooker and cover with the lid. Once the pressure rises and the pot starts to steam, reduce the heat to low and cook for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat, then let it sit until the pressure drops.
- Once the pressure drops, remove the lid and gradually mix in the sugar in three batches. Next, add the salt and honey, and simmer until the beans become thick (cook the beans until you can crush them between your fingers).
- Line a grill with aluminium foil, then quickly grill the mochi and add it to individual servings of zenzai for a delicious touch! The zenzai can be frozen. I recommend dividing it into individual servings before freezing.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food zenzai (sweet red bean soup) in the pressure cooker! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com