Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tomato basil soup / with grilled cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Delicious Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce Worth Sharing From Classico. But you can bottle it, and that’s exactly what we did. Introducing a Tomato Basil Soup with nothing to hide.
Tomato Basil Soup / with grilled cheese is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tomato Basil Soup / with grilled cheese is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook tomato basil soup / with grilled cheese using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Basil Soup / with grilled cheese:
- Take can diced tomatoes Basil and garlic and oregano or 3-4 regular size cans
- Take chicken stock
- Take water
- Get salt and pepper
- Prepare heavy cream
- Get Grilled cheese
- Get Bread
- Take Butter
- Get Cheese
That said, this soup is bomb. It’s so richly flavored, with plenty of heat and the right amount of sweetness. When you tear apart that gooey ricotta grilled cheese and gratuitously bathe it in the soup, your world will stop for a few. This grilled cheese and tomato soup dynamic duo just got a major upgrade from the shelf-stable stuff.
Steps to make Tomato Basil Soup / with grilled cheese:
- In food processor or blender blend all the tomatoes. Many need to do in batches don’t over load.
- Add tomatoes in a pot or Instant pot/ ninja foodie.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, water, and chicken stock.cook until it bubbling, stirring occasionally. For instant pot use sautéed mode.
- Meanwhile make the grilled cheese, and when soup is done remove from heat and let cool down some. After all of the grilled cheese sandwich are all made… add in the 1/2 cup of heavy cream to the soup and blend it in well. Done ✅
- Notes- if you don’t have any chicken stock, use 2 cups of water and 3 chicken bouillon cubes, that what I used I hardly ever have any stock.
I Love the Grilled Cheese Croutons! Yes just picture it, a perfectly toasted, golden, crisp crusted, gooey, melty grilled cheese crouton soaking in a perfectly fresh roasted tomato basil soup. It’s heavenly and you need to try it! Summer produce was made for things like so. Use immersion blender to blend soup until smooth.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tomato basil soup / with grilled cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com