Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, teriyaki chicken with tartar sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken With Tartar Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Teriyaki Chicken With Tartar Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have teriyaki chicken with tartar sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken With Tartar Sauce:
- Get 600-800 g Chicken Thighs
- Make ready Salt
- Get 1 tablespoon Oil
- Get 2 tablespoons Mirin
- Take 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Take 4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- Take 1/4 Onion *finely chopped
- Make ready 1 small Pickled Gherkin or Cucumber *finely chopped
- Get 1 Boiled Egg
- Take 1 tablespoon finely chopped Parsley
- Prepare 4 tablespoons Japanese Mayonnaise
- Take 1 teaspoon Whole-grain Mustard
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken With Tartar Sauce:
- Make Tartar Sauce first. Chop up the Boiled Egg and mix with all other ingredients. Keep in the fridge until Chicken is cooked.
- Make Sour Teriyaki Sauce by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl. You can alter the amount of each ingredient to suit your taste.
- Lightly season Chicken with Salt. Heat Oil in a frying pan, and cook Chicken until golden. Remove excess Oil using paper towel if you want to do so, then pour the Sour Teriyaki Sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens.
- Cut into smaller pieces if you prefer, and serve with Tartar Sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food teriyaki chicken with tartar sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com