Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sashimi poke rice bowl🍣🍚. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sashimi poke rice bowl🍣🍚 using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚:
- Get 20 pieces Shrimp sashimi
- Get 400 g Tuna sashimi (cut into cubes)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Salmon Roe
- Prepare 100 g Crab meat
- Make ready 1 Cucumber (shredded)
- Take 1 Carrot (shredded)
- Get 2 Avocado (cut into cubes)
- Make ready 50 g Assorted nuts (chopped)
- Get 2 cups Japanese rice
- Make ready 3 cups Water
- Make ready 1/2 cup Vinegar
- Make ready 4 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Prepare Sashimi seasoning
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Make ready 3 tbsp Japanese soya sauce
- Get 1.5 tbsp Honey
- Take 2 tsp Ginger (grated)
Steps to make Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚:
- In a bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, Japanese soya sauce, honey and ginger
- Add the tuna sashimi, shrimp sashimi, carrot, cucumber and toss with the sashimi seasoning. Let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Wash the rice and cook it with water in a rice cooker. Mix the sushi vinegar by combining vinegar with sugar and salt. When the rice is cooked, stir it well, leave it until warm and stir evenly in the sushi vinegar. Then stir in the mayonnaise and set aside
- To serve, scoop the sushi rice into bowls, top with the marinated tuna, shrimp, cucumber, carrot. Add additional desirable toppings such as crab meat, salmon roe, avocado etc.. Sprinkle some chopped nuts on top and serve
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sashimi poke rice bowl🍣🍚 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com