Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, rice pancake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rice Pancake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Rice Pancake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day. Reddi Wip® Is The Perfect Amount Of Sweet For Your Pancakes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have rice pancake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rice Pancake:
- Prepare cooked rice (room temperature or from the fridge)
- Make ready handfull of shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready Salt and black pepper
- Make ready chicken/beef/mushroom bouillon powder
- Take florets broccoli, chopped
- Make ready cooked bacon, chopped
- Make ready green onion, sliced
- Take egg, lightly beaten
- Take Unsalted butter/olive oil as needed to cook the pancake
Maybe in the rice batter or a better variation would be to turn the rice pancake into french toast rice pancake n do some eggs, milk, the pancake mix as the french toast batter and wait til the rice pancakes cool and coat them with the batter n fry it up like french toast(can also be tweaked for sweet or savory). You won’t believe how simple this Rice Flour Pancake recipe is. You only need three ingredients for naturally-sweet, fluffy, and satisfying pancakes. Combine the rice flour, plant-based milk, and ripe banana in a high-speed blender like a Blendtec or a Vitamix.
Steps to make Rice Pancake:
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except olive oil / butter, then stir until combined.
- Heat the olive oil or butter in a skillet (approximately 1/4 tsp). Pour two tablespoons of rice mixture.
- Press the mixture lightly on the pan with a spatula until it is flat (don’t press it too strong).
- Cook the pancake for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned.
- Serve while they are warm with ketchup or hot sauce.
Use a fork to mash the rice a little or you can blend it a little with the milk but you want some graininess to give the pancakes their special texture. After the rice has been mashed a little, then add the rest of the ingredients. Use a whisk to stir everything up. This recipe is a great use for leftover rice. The pancakes can be made for breakfast, served as a side dish for dinner, or even eaten cold for a snack.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food rice pancake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com