Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my version of sushi roll. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My version of Sushi Roll is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. My version of Sushi Roll is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have my version of sushi roll using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My version of Sushi Roll:
- Take Sushi rice
- Prepare Vinegar
- Take Sugar
- Prepare Carrot(stripes)
- Take eggs(fry it)
- Take pack crab stick
- Take Sea weeds. Nori
- Get cucumber
- Take Bamboo mat
- Take Black sesame seeds(optional)
Instructions to make My version of Sushi Roll:
- Cook rice as nornal. When it is done scoop out and put in a bowl. Pour 1 tsp vinegar and 1 tsp sugar. Mix them evenly
- Lay flat a nori sheet and scoop some rice and spread evenly on the sheet. Lay flat the add fried egg, cucumber carrot and crab stick
- Then start to roll it up….. Lift the edge of the mat over the rice, applying a little pressure to keep everything in a tight roll.
- Remove the mat and roll tightly in cling wrap. Cutbthe sushi in thick slices then unravel the cling wrap
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food my version of sushi roll recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com