Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mississippi pot roast (crockpot). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! A Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast is a perfect comfort food meal. Rich beef flavor with a hint of spice that makes it ideal for family dinners is going to wow your tastebuds.
Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mississippi pot roast (crockpot) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot):
- Make ready 3-4 lb. roast
- Take 1 oz. ranch dressing packet (powder)
- Make ready 1 oz. onion soup envelope (powder)
- Take 1 stick (or quarter lb.) of butter
- Take 16 oz. jar of pepperoncini, including apx. 2 TBS. of the juice from the jar
Chuck roast combined with ranch dressing mix, onion soup mix, butter and peperoncini peppers. #slowcooker #beef Mississippi Roast is usually made by placing a chuck roast in a crock pot or slow cooker. You’ll cook it beneath some butter, a package of ranch dressing mix, another package of “au jus” gravy mix and a handful of pepperoncini peppers. Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast Instructions: Place roast in crock pot and top with ranch and gravy mix. Then place peppers around roast and add butter.
Instructions to make Mississippi Pot Roast (crockpot):
- Place roast in the crockpot (slow cooker) Sprayed with cooking spray. Some people prefer to brown the meat first, but I find this isn’t necessary.
- Coat roast with the ranch powder mix and onion soup mix.
- Top with a stick of butter.
- Place pepperoncini around the roast and pour in the juice from the jar (about 2 TBS).
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 4 hours.
- After it’s cooked, shred with a fork, mix well and serve over mashed potatoes.
This Mississippi Pot Roast is wonderful for a busy night! Crock-Pot Mississippi Roast is a simple way to make a marvelously moist and tender roast in your slow cooker. I have used this recipe on several different chuck roasts and have found even roasts that are a cheaper cut that tend to get a little bit dry when cooked come out moist and flavorful with this recipe. This crockpot Mississippi pot roast is best served over mashed potatoes or can be used as roast sandwiches. This melt in your mouth Mississippi roast is always in my meal plan rotations and we LOVE it!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mississippi pot roast (crockpot) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com