Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, miso baked chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Miso Baked Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Miso Baked Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have miso baked chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Miso Baked Chicken:
- Prepare chicken breast
- Make ready miso paste
- Get sake
- Take mirin
- Make ready soy sauce
- Make ready jalapeño, minced (optional)
Instructions to make Miso Baked Chicken:
- Combine miso, sake, mirin, soy sauce and jalapeño(if you use it) in a container. Mix well.
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces. Put in the container. Marinate them for 2 hours or more in fridge.
- Bake at 185°C/365°F for 20 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve warm! It’s still good at room temp too 🙂
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food miso baked chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com