Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mini meatball soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mini meatball soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mini meatball soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Uncover your soup pot and add broth and water to the pot. Increase heat to high and bring soup to a boil. Mini Meatball Soup With Broken Spaghetti and Escarole.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mini meatball soup using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini meatball soup:
- Get 2 pounds ground sirloin
- Take 1 pound mixed vegetables, I used broccoli, cauliflower, yellow and orange carrots
- Take 1 pound green beans
- Prepare 1 large chicken thigh
- Get 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Take 1/2 teaspoon summer savory
- Make ready 1 large onion
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Take 1 medium sweet potato
- Get 1 pound bulk sausage
- Get 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon paprika
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Make ready 1 quart chicken broth
- Take 1/4 cup parsley
- Make ready 2 tablespoons saffron flowers
- Get 1 pound smoked sausage
- Get 1/2 stick butter
- Make ready 1 teaspoon marjoram for meatballs
- Take 2 tablespoons fennel seed for half of meatballs
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon salt for meatballs
- Take 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder for meatballs
Mixed vegetables and mini beef meatballs make for a perfect casual dinner. Last week, I had a cup of wedding soup for the first time in like, YEARS. That may sound crazy to some of you but wedding. A comforting recipe for pasta and mini meatball soup made with Italian sausage.
Instructions to make Mini meatball soup:
- Peel and chop the sweet potato put into a bag and set aside
- Cut your vegetables into small pieces. Keep the onion pieces separate. Chop the chicken into small pieces. Form half the ground sirloin and half the sausage into mini meatballs. Leave the other half loose for soup.
- Brown the sausage and ground sirloin with the onions. Add chicken. Add to pot when done. Add chicken broth.
- Add the vegetables except sweet potato.
- Add spices of 1 teaspoon marjoram, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder.
- Form half the sirloin mixture into meat. Fry the ground sirloin and sausage mixture formed into mini meatballs.
- Add fennel seed to the othe half and form into mini meatballs. And fry them.
- Add all the spices and simmer covered 30 minutes. Add sweet potatoes last 20 minutes of cooking.
- Serve hope you enjoy!
There are a lot of ways to up the coziness factor of a bowl of soup, but my favorite is to add mini meatballs. Mini Italian meatball soup is a family friendly recipe that kids love! This easy dish is gluten free, dairy free, and allergy friendly. Well, how is everyone doing this winter? Packed with mini meatballs, lettuce, tomatoes and chickpeas this hearty bowl of soup will not dissapoint your taste buds.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mini meatball soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com