Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, hummus and pita bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Transfer to a cutting board and cut into wedges. Place the bowl on a platter and. Today we are showing you how to make the best hummus and pita bread at home.
Hummus and pita bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Hummus and pita bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hummus and pita bread using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus and pita bread:
- Prepare hummus
- Make ready 200 grams chickpeas
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves
- Take 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 4 tbsp water
- Prepare 1 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 100 ml tahini
- Make ready 1 salt and black pepper to taste
- Prepare pita bread
- Prepare 300 ml warm water
- Make ready 500 grams plain flour
- Get 1 tsp active dry yeast
- Prepare 6 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Take 1 tsp salt
Add some Lebanese with an Indian twist to your breakfast! Get a hold of this lovely ragi pita bread recipe and pair it with dewy soft hummus. Bake pita breads as per instruction on the package and cut them in halves. Lastly, sprinkle your pita pockets with pomegranate seeds and chopped.
Steps to make Hummus and pita bread:
- Hummus. Just put all the ingredients in a food procesor and its done, if you dont have a food procesor you can use a blender too, just add all the liquids first and then the chickpeas.
- Mix the dried yeast into the warm water and set to one side.Put the flour into a bowl, add the salt then mix in the yeasty solution. Add the olive oil and knead it all together until it is smooth and firm. Leave it to rise for half an hour.
- Once it’s risen, cut the dough into 8, shape into balls and roll out on both sides. You need your oven at the hottest it will go – 240°C/gas mark 9, or higher if you can.Put the pittas onto a preheated heavy metal baking tray or a baking stone and pit them into the hot oven until they blister up – it will be around 2 minutes. Any longer and they’ll start to burn.
- Yo can serve this with fresh vegetables, meat, et cetera and enjoy!
Pita Bread With Falafel Hummus Recipe, How To Make Pita Bread With Falafel Hummus Recipe. This is taste snack recipe prepared with aroma of that particular pita bread stuffed with falafel. In Arabic the word hummus is used to describe a dish or a dip made of ground chickpeas, tahini (sesame seed. Hummus with pita bread and fresh vegetables, top view. Hummus healthy eastern creamy lunch served with pita, paprika and parsley.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food hummus and pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com