Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, dried beef cheese ball. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Planters Cheez Balls Are Always There In Crunch Time With A Variety Of Flavors. Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day.
Dried Beef Cheese Ball is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Dried Beef Cheese Ball is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have dried beef cheese ball using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dried Beef Cheese Ball:
- Take 2 pkgs cream cheese 8 ounce each @ room temperature
- Prepare 1 large jar 4.5 ounce Armour dried beef (rinse each slice with warm water to remove excess curing salt, let drain in colander then pat dry and dice.)
- Get 6 green onions finely chopped
- Make ready 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make ready Splash Worcestershire sauce
Tangy cream cheese is loaded with salty chipped beef, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and scallions. Unlike the original recipe, this one has way less salt and no MSG so it’s much healthier! Dried Beef Cheese Ball When I think of a dried beef cheese ball, I think of holidays at my Grandparents. A cheese ball is the perfect party appetizer.
Instructions to make Dried Beef Cheese Ball:
- Cut cream cheese into cubes add to mixing bowl.
- Add the garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce to cream cheese and mix well.
- To the cream cheese mixture add 1/2 of chopped beef and 1/2 the chopped onions. Mix well.
- Put remaining onions and beef in another bowl and toss ingredients together.
- Put a little vegetable oil or cooking spray on your hands and form a ball with the cream cheese.
- Roll the ball in the remaining onions and beef. Cover and refrigerate.
- I serve with crackers.
Easy to make ahead of time and served with an assortment of crackers or toasted bread everyone loves them. This classic dried beef cheese ball has. I was out of green onions and used dried chopped chives instead. I ran out of Worchestershire sauce and used Country Bob’s instead (made it sweeter). Be sure and rinse the dried beef well to remove the extra salt.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food dried beef cheese ball recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com