Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, bean n boiled plantain pottage. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Order Plantain online with same day delivery. Schedule delivery when it’s most convenient for you. This One-Pot Beans and Plantains recipe (bean and plantain pottage) is finger-licking West African street food at its best.
Bean n boiled plantain pottage is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Bean n boiled plantain pottage is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bean n boiled plantain pottage using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bean n boiled plantain pottage:
- Make ready bean
- Get ripe plantain
- Get Pepper
- Prepare Scott bonnet
- Get Onions
- Get Palm oil
- Prepare Seasoning n salt
- Make ready Tomatoes
- Take Water
- Take Fish (I use fresh fish)
I decided to record a video instead of pictorial recipe, too bad I can’t do both at the same time as I’ve only got one camera at the minute so it’s one or the other. This is how I make mine with Uziza leaves for an extra depth of flavor and added vegetables. LEARN HOW TO COOK BEANS AND PLANTAIN PORRIDGE. IT IS A VERY DELICIOUS, HEALTHY AND NUTRICIOUS FOOD FOR THE FAMILY.
Instructions to make Bean n boiled plantain pottage:
- Pick beans and remove all dirt, bring water to boil, wash beans and add to boiling water, add chop onion n allow to cook until d beans is soft, drain excess water n set aside.
- Blend ur pepper, tomatoes, scot bonnet, n chop ur onion.
- Put palm oil in a pot and add ur chop onion, on a low heat stir fry d onion until soft, add ur blend peppers, bonnet n tomatoes, stir n allow to fry.
- Add water to d pot n cover d pot allow it boil, add seasoning n salt, wash ur plantain, peel n dice them, add to the boiling water, allow to cook for 7minute, add ur beans, and stir, reduce d heat.
- Wash ugwu leave with warm salt water n chop add to the beans.
- I serve with pepper fish
IT IS EASY AND FAST TO PREPARE. DON’T FAIL TO PREPARE IT FOR THE FAMILY. Should we refer to these meals as porridge: Yam Porridge, Plantain Porridge, Beans Porridge? After all the thick liquid in the meal is “porridgy” if you ask me ;D. Nigerian Beans and plantain porridge is a meal made up of ripe plantains and beans.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bean n boiled plantain pottage recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com