Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, 30 minute magic cookie bars. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
30 minute Magic cookie bars is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. 30 minute Magic cookie bars is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Check Out Magic Cookie Bars On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Here is how you cook that.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have 30 minute magic cookie bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 30 minute Magic cookie bars:
- Get 1.5 cups graham crackers crumbs
- Prepare 1/2 cup soft or melted butter
- Get 1-14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Prepare 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- Get 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Get 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Prepare 1.5 cups shredded sweetened coconut
- Get 1 cup chopped walnuts
These bars come out so indulgently fudgy and soft thanks to the use cake mix in this recipe. Sprinkle crumbs over butter; mix together and press into pan. Need to make a last minute treat for any occasion? These One Pan Magic Cookie Bars are the easiest dessert recipe I have ever made!
Instructions to make 30 minute Magic cookie bars:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs in mixing bowl and press onto a greased or parchment paper lined 13×9” baking pan. Pour condensed milk evenly over it.
- Spread all 3 kids of chips over graham crackers and press down a little bit into the crust.
- Sprinkle walnuts and coconut evenly on top and press down as well. Bake 20 minutes or until edges are a golden brown. Allow to cool for an hour and cut into squares. You can eat as is or place in fridge to firm up even more.
Peanut butter flavored chips or white chocolate chips may be substituted for butterscotch flavored chips. Broiling did just the trick- it gave the coconut a great golden color just don’t over-do it in the broiler because it can get too brown really quickly. How to Freeze Magic Cookie Bars. Magic cookie bars freeze perfectly but there is a trick to it because they are slightly ooey and gooey, so they take an extra step to freeze. Cut the magic bars into the size that you want to freeze them.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 30 minute magic cookie bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com