Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegetable bolognese sauce (vegan/vegetarian). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Created by a chef/mama who wants us to have it all: convenience, health AND great taste! Saute, simmer, slow cook, season; soups, stews, skillet meals and more. Pay less than grocery store prices and get the convenience of easy delivery.
Vegetable Bolognese Sauce (Vegan/Vegetarian) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegetable Bolognese Sauce (Vegan/Vegetarian) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetable bolognese sauce (vegan/vegetarian) using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Bolognese Sauce (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Prepare Produce
- Make ready 200 gms Mushrooms (processed)
- Make ready 1 Carrot (cut into smallish chunks)
- Take 1/2 Leek (Approx 130gms) (chopped)
- Take 130 gms Cherry Tomatoes
- Make ready 50 gms Baby Spinach
- Take 1/2 Cup Frozen Peas
- Prepare 1 Medium Onion (finely chopped)
- Prepare 1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- Get 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley
- Get Others
- Get 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- Make ready 1 tsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- Make ready 2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Get 2 Bay Leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp Paprika Powder
- Make ready 1 Can Chopped Tomatoes
- Make ready 1 Cup Tomato Passata
- Make ready 1 tbs Olive Oil
We have created a Vegetarian Bolognese. This Vegetarian Bolognese is full of hearty chunky vegetables that give the sauce a comforting flavor and. Bolognese sauce is a classic family favorite dish. Today I’m sharing a delicious alternative to the traditional bolognese sauce – vegetarian bolognese sauce!
Steps to make Vegetable Bolognese Sauce (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Prepare the ingredients as per the ingredients list above. Place Mushrooms in a Food processor and blitz lightly. Don’t over blitz creating a paste.
- In a pot, add olive oil. Add onions and saute for 2mins, add the garlic and saute for another 5 mins. Add the leek and continue to saute on low another minute. Add the carrot, Mushrooms, herbs and Spices & leaves (I added a chilli also). Stir and fry on a high flame, stirring regularly for approx 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato can and passata, stir and sit to simmer for approx 30mins. At the 25minute mark, throw in the cherry tomatoes. After approx 30mins (or when Carrots soft), thrown in the Peas and Spinach and stir in. This only needs to cook for another minute or so and switch off and serve
As a vegetarian (and just a carb lover in general), pasta is one of my favorite meals. It’s a great way to get lots of veggies, pasta, and protein for a well rounded meal. For extra umami flavor I added miso paste and used soy sauce instead of salt. As a vegetarian, I was tempted to keep the traditional parmesan cheese and milk in this sauce. If you consume dairy products, by all means swap these into the sauce for an awesome vegetarian bolognese sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetable bolognese sauce (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com