Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, slow cooker bratwurst and cabbage. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Bratwurst and Cabbage is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Slow Cooker Bratwurst and Cabbage is something which I have loved my entire life.
Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker bratwurst and cabbage using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Bratwurst and Cabbage:
- Get 1 lb brawurst
- Get 1 half green cabbage, cleaned and chopped
- Make ready 1-2 cups carrots, diced
- Get 12 oz apple cider
- Take 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Get 2 bay leaves
- Take Ground black pepper for taste
We have made several dishes, such as German meatballs. This year, I wanted to use the slow cooker to mix cabbage and bratwurst. Cut cabbage in half through the core. Drain and remove bratwurst; set aside and.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Bratwurst and Cabbage:
- In the broiler, cook the bratwurst for 6-8 minutes per side. Remove from the oven, allow to cool, then quarter each link. Set to the side.
- Put half of the cabbage into the slow cooker, add half of the carrots, then half of the sausages. Sprinkle half of the ground black pepper over the mixture. Place the rest of the cabbage, carrots, sausages and pepper, then the two bay leaves into the slow cooker.
- Pour the apple cider and apple cider vinegar into the slow cooker. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours.
- After 4 hours, remove the lid to stir. Replace the lid, then cook for the rest of the 4 hours.
Chop green cabbage and sweet white onions and add them to the slow cooker. Then brown pork bratwurst a few minutes on each side. Transfer oil and bratwurst to slow cooker. Add bay leaf, sea salt, ground pepper, thyme and rosemary to slow cooker. Add Sweet Italian Sausage links and vegetables (potatoes, cabbage, carrots and onion!) into your slow cooker for a delicious comfort meal!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker bratwurst and cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com