Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheap cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheap cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cheap cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Cakes & More Delivered To Your Door. Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered. Find Deals on Juniors Cheesecakes For Delivery in Bread & Pastries on Amazon.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheap cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheap cheesecake:
- Prepare 500 g regular cheese
- Get 250 g all-purpose cream
- Get 250 g white sugar
- Get 2 pack crushed grahams or 10 packs of cream-o
- Prepare 70 g melted butter
- Take 2 tbsp calamansi juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp vanilla extract
This soft-set cheesecake does not have the same texture as a baked cheesecake, but does have all the flavor! Spoon the topping over the cheesecake. A cheesecake-like custard bakes over a layer of caramel in my attempt at making flan that tastes like cheesecake. Much to my (pleasant) surprise, I ended up with a flan-flavored cheesecake instead, thanks to the power of caramelized sugar.
Instructions to make Cheap cheesecake:
- Combine crushed grahams and butter, press to a baking pan… then put it on freezer…
- Grate cheese, pan on medium, mix in cream, then melt…
- Using hand mixer mix together the melted cheese, white sugar, 2tbsp calamansi juice, 1tbsp vanilla extract. Pour mixture on baking pan.
- Oven on… 180°C (350°F)… for 20 mins…
- Cooldown the cake then for 10 mins then freezer… for 15mins…
Careful, that thin layer of caramel can be overpowering. This cheesecake is delicious and pretty easy to make. It was my first time making a cheesecake so I read through many of these reviews prior to. I added some cinnamon to the crust like one other reviewer did – and added some lemon juice and lemon extract to the filling – it was just a slight lemon flavor but perfect! The jelly-like consistency of the tofu cheesecake layer in the middle really balanced out its perfect crust and the acidic contrast of strawberries on top.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cheap cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com