Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked spaghetti casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Spaghetti Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Baked Spaghetti Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
Baked Spaghetti Casserole Baked Spaghetti Casserole. Add to the spaghetti sauce mixture. Add the spaghetti; toss to coat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked spaghetti casserole using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Spaghetti Casserole:
- Take Meat Sauce:
- Make ready 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Make ready 1 lb. ground beef
- Take 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 can (28 oz.) no salt added crushed tomatoes
- Get 1 tsp. each brown sugar. dried basil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Prepare Pasta & Cheesy Layers:
- Get 1 box (16 oz.) thin spaghetti pasta
- Take 2 large eggs
- Prepare 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare 5 tbsp. salted butter, melted
- Make ready 2 cups ricotta cheese
- Take 2 cups freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 cup freshly shredded white cheddar
- Get 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
This spaghetti casserole is baked in the oven until hot and bubbly. Just like stuffed shells, this easy recipe is perfect served with crusty bread, homemade Garlic Butter and a Caesar Salad. Easy Baked Spaghetti Trisha’s quick Baked Spaghetti Casserole makes a great busy-weeknight meal. When it comes to pasta, it doesn’t get much better (and easier!) than classic spaghetti, and the family-friendly dish can be so much more than al dente pasta noodles drenched in jars of tomato sauce.
Steps to make Baked Spaghetti Casserole:
- Heat the oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Once it’s hot, add the beef and cook, breaking it up, until it’s browned throughout. Then drain any excess grease and add the onion to the skillet. Once the onion softens up, add the garlic and cook another minute or so, until fragrant. Stir in the crushed tomatoes, brown sugar, basil, salt and pepper, then lower the heat and let it simmer while you start cooking the pasta.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a 9×13″ baking pan and set it aside. Cook the spaghetti until al dente in a large pot of salted water. When it’s ready, drain it and return it to the pot. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, melted butter and grated parmesan cheese together. Then pour it over the drained pasta and toss to fully coat. Place the shredded mozzarella, parmesan and white cheddar in a bowl and toss together to integrate it all together.
- Place half of the pasta into the prepared pan, then top with half of the ricotta and half of the meat sauce. Sprinkle half of the shredded cheese blend over that, then repeat the layers with the rest. Make sure to completely cover the pasta with the top layer of sauce. Cover the pan with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Then remove the foil, and bake another 15-20 minutes, until the cheese has started to brown. Let it cool for 10 or so minutes, then slice into squares and serve.
Southerners aren’t afraid to make anything into a casserole, and this slow-cooker version of our. Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente, drain, and set aside. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and cook until soft and translucent, about. Cook spaghetti according to package directions for al dente.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food baked spaghetti casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com