Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tl’s easy home fries. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A quick way to make crispy home fries. Great for breakfast or as a side dish. Potatoes may be shredded and cooked in the same manner for crispy hash browns.
TL’s Easy Home Fries is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. TL’s Easy Home Fries is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tl’s easy home fries using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make TL’s Easy Home Fries:
- Make ready 4 large baking potatoes
- Get 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- Take 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp season salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp sweet basil
- Take 2 tsp onion flakes
- Get 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
To get them just right when you are at home, you have to boil them for just a few minutes. Heat vegetble oil in large frying pan until it is good and hot. Add potatoes, cooking until they become golden, then flipping them. Home » Air Fryer » Easy Air Fryer Homemade Crispy French Fries.
Instructions to make TL’s Easy Home Fries:
- Clean potatoes but leave skins on . cut a slit in each one and place on a microwave safe plate and cook on high power for about 7 minutes or until potatoes are softened.
- Cut and cube potatoes and add all the remaining ingredients.
- Spray skillet with non stick spray or melt half stick of butter . add potatoes and fry till crisp. Great as a side dish to any meal.
This recipe cuts down on the fat and calories from standard fries. These fries sound so easy and so much better for you than the fried version. I think I need to get an air fryer now, they. This recipe for home fries features chunks of diced, uncooked red potatoes, yellow onions, and red and green bell peppers. A more basic version of home fries To make things easier and to provide a little bit of extra color and texture, leave the skins on the potatoes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food tl’s easy home fries recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com